Monday 26 August 2013

Counting Down

So this happened on Friday.  








Four years at this school and just like that, DONE.  Liliane was totally fine.  She's so excited about school she can hardly sleep.  No, seriously.  I was up with her three times last night.

Around these parts school starts before Labour Day.  I KNOW.  So wrong.  First day is Wednesday.  Alice's daycare is on holiday this week as well so we girls are holding down the fort. 

And by that I mean wearing pajamas, watching movies and having a living room picnic.
 I got this blanket at Maxi (Great Canadian Superstore) for NINE DOLLARS.  Flannel on one side, nylon on the other and it has handles for easy transport.  
Also,  did I mention NINE DOLLARS?


Kinda crappy outside so we are all pretty relaxed around here.  Relaxed except for my brain which keeps tapping me on the shoulder every few minutes and screaming EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE! AWOOOOOOGAH! AWOOOOOGAH!

But then I opened my awesome new devotional book a few minutes ago (thanks Mom!) and this is what I read:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.    
 -John 14:27

So there.  Hush up, brain. 

Anybody else having back-to-school anxiety? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...